The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

Who is this boy?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Who is this boy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:03 am

Altair | Gamemaker's Son | Capitol

He climbed after her. Not as gracefully but atleast he managed by. He didn't push himself to climb it just came to him easily. His father like him because of his natural talents of doing things other people can or can't. "Alrightt." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:14 pm

"Shhh..." I said, an arrow poised at a squirrel. Then I shot. I ran to a grove, Altair following, and plucked apples, then splashed into a near-by stream, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm

"Azalea" I said in a whiny voice "you scared off another deer" something moved in the bushes I drew my bow, when a boy came out I droped my bow."what are you doing here" I asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm

"Chill," I said immediately, wading out of the Water. "He's... with me... I guess... Any who, don't boo hoo because I have enough apples to feed us for a month.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

"Sorry, capital boys in the forest isn't really a good sign. But you know we cant live off of your apples." I pick up my bow, "so" I look at the new guy "and your name is..."
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 pm

"Altair Alpha." he said and then his mouth clenched shut at realizing he said his whole last name and then he let out a large breath of air and sat down. "I'm sorry about scarying off game. And don't say your apples to me. I'm not the one who creates them. My job in the future lays else where and involves all of you." he shrugged and looked down just as his hybrid of a mutt came barging onto the scene and licking Altair. He began to wonder how in the hell had got here.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:12 pm

I laughed. "You didn't scare off the game! Lexi and I always blame each other. And, I found the apples, no-ones accusing you of stealing ilegal fruit."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 pm

"And... my apologies, future g- g- gamemaker."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:00 pm

"Future gamemaker!!!" I exclaim. I shot a random arrow and it hit it the deer that Azalea scared off. "Well at least we have dinner "
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

"Ummm." he looked at them a bit confused and then shook off the hybrid mutt and shook his head, "No its fine and umm yeah Future Gamemaker your looking at him!"
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:55 pm

I blinked. Do I say, Oh, I'm glad Your nice now, since I'll want to drive a knife into your heart a few years later! Or, Sorry to hear that, or even Congrats. ? But all that comes out is, "I hear they have good food." Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this boy?   Who is this boy? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is this boy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: District 11-
Jump to: