The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:15 pm

OOF: Az aren't we supposed to have the same outfit?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:10 pm

OOF: Duh, all tributes are dressed like their counterpart. Everyone knows that. Their supposed to kinda look like a team. But not really.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm

My little team buzzed around me like a bunch of brightly-colored flies. They suddenly dispersed and I sat on the table, my skin still tingling from the waxes. A woman walks in, looking like she's in her early thirties, or late twenties. She's a new person, not our district's old stylist. She had a head full of straight red hair. A ginger. Her freckles were kinda light, and her face was wrinkle-free. "Sienna," she said. "I was thinking that we should do something different than a tree. Maybe a glittery leaf though..." She said, getting right down to business.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Well.... Avina just might be a rebel. Thanx for spoiling. And besides, Lex you coulld be like me, but in wheat instead of petals. Same design, differant color.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:30 pm

OOF: Not how it wooorksss!
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:40 pm

OOF:crap! we planned everything else but our outfits! HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THE OUTFITS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:40 pm

OOF: Loserfaces. We're gunna be sparkly weeping willows! Yay for green hairrr!!!!

Last edited by Bellatrix on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:13 pm

OOC: sorry I havent been on! I'v had tons of school and family and work stuff goin on! what did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:11 am

OOF: everyones off the train and in the remake center so we're kinda deciding what to wear right now...
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:15 pm

A few hours later...

Sienna and I worked, brainstorming colors, designs, and other stuff. We finally came up with an idea: the a weeping willow...and a very glittery one at that. Our hair will be braided here and there-you know, little braids all around, not just one big one-and curled slightly, dyed green, and sprinkled with silver glitter. Our outfits will be a brown glittery dress, with little flower beads on it, with a lot little green braids hanging down from our arms, brown slippers, a leaf crown with little blades of grass poking up out of it, and a super-powered, super-small fan attached on our shoulder, making a wind sound and blowing our "leaves" around. "All right, we have a while to get this idea to life!" Sienna said, standing up. I stand up with her, smiling happily. "I like the glitter," I say, grinning.

Last edited by Bellatrix on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*Lexi*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

OOF: a girl that likes to kick but likes glitter......... whas up sista!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:53 pm

I had planned my thingy. And Maybe there are exceptions, because there are so many people. So, in your case, you shouldn't be planning with Sienna, because that shows favoritism, and you got to design you're own costume. So you shouldn't be talking like that.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:45 pm

OOC: I'm Just adding onto my old post!

Having already been in my car, I quickly scramble over to the window with Pom-Pom. I smile and wave at the people as the train slows. As the faces of the people become more sharp in my vision, I pick out a few that I recognize at people my father had worked with. This one person I see, ordered a very large custom diamond for a mistress... I remembered that he looked just as pig-ish as he'd acted, which is why I could pick him out of the group.
When I finally have the chance to get off the train, I carry Pom-Pom outside into the nearly blinding light of The Capital. I remained poised and charming as I walk through the crowd, occasionally stopping to chat with some people I know. One of which was dyed head to toe in purple. When I finally make my way to the building where our prep teams were located.
When I reach the room where my prep team was located, they seem releaved. They examine me and conclude that I only need my nail polish removed and my legs rewaxed. After they quickly finish that, I wait for my stylist to arrive. I hear a knock at the door and sit up as a woman walked in. She was in her late sixties and didnt appear to do much to hide her aging if anything. She introduced herself as Mia, and the whole time I'm just thankful that she is a girl because I wouldn't want a boy stylist. After we talked for a little while, she began to remind me of my grandmother, a warm and caring lady.
She leaves then returns quickly with a sketch. I cant help but smile when she shows me the sketch. She says that they are planning some sort of simple elegance theme. I thank her for spending the time that she did and she states that she is pleased to help me in any way she can before she leaves me alone to change back into my cloths.

OOC: I have pics too, should I post them?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:38 am

OOF: sure Emz
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Azalea wrote:
I had planned my thingy. And Maybe there are exceptions, because there are so many people. So, in your case, you shouldn't be planning with Sienna, because that shows favoritism, and you got to design you're own costume. So you shouldn't be talking like that.

OOF: Look, she had a lot of ideas but just showed me a few, and we made a few adjustments, so...I didn't really plan it myself! And really, in your posting you seem a 'little' upset about it, which i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 pm

On the way to the Capital - Page 8 1296756039_img1
On the way to the Capital - Page 8 27jewelstiara
On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Gold-diamond-shoes
On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Waterfall+braid

Tada!
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 pm

OOF: TOTALLY CUTE EMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 pm

On the way to the Capital - Page 8 CrownGreenIvyGrassFrontLargeWebview

On the way to the Capital - Page 8 147184745_02

On the way to the Capital - Page 8 $%28KGrHqVHJBsE7y7Zqv1bBP%21ifPyvGg%7E%7E60_35

On the way to the Capital - Page 8 2921113109_1a02870553
The hair is green ppl, just imagine.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 pm

OOF: Niiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:23 pm

OOC: It looks really pretty! and thanks Lexi!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 am

OOF: Thanks y'all! Lets start the RP again.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:58 pm

OOF: no prob Emz, plus I like waterfall braids so........
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am

OOF That's what that hair style's called? huh.....i guess it fits.....

IF: Sienna came back, holding her original idea. We sat back down and started to work. Actually, she did the work, I just watched and told her what she did wrong...something that didn't happen very often. Finally it was all done! "Here," Sienna said, holding it out to me. "Try it on!" I took it calmly and went behind one of the hospital curtain thingies to change. I came out and it all fit perfectly. "Thanks," I said softly. "No problem," Sienna replied warmly. "I'm payed to do it." We sat in a not-so-awkward silence. "I can't believe it's finally happening," I said sorrowfully. She nodded. Then the prep team came in. "Come on, no time to dawdle," Verda said, clapping her hands in a "chop-chop" kind of way. "We still have to do your hair and makeup!" Sienna handed the team the design for the hair, and the accessories that went with it. They all squealed-even Fabio. "Let's get this party started!" Oribel said.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Bellatrix wrote:
Azalea wrote:

OOF: Look, she had a lot of ideas but just showed me a few, and we made a few adjustments, so...I didn't really plan it myself! And really, in your posting you seem a 'little' upset about it, which i don't understand.

Thanks for not screaming. I had a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:13 pm

OOF: bad day? PM me bout it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: