The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

Emilia Conchiglia~District 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Empty
PostSubject: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Name: Emilia Conchiglia
District: District 1
Boyfriend/girlfriend: No, not yet.
Friends: The people in my district
Family history: My family is of German decent, hence the blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. My father took over the family business; we are one of if not the greatest exporters of diamonds to the capitol. My family is almost as rich as the people of the capitol, and because of that I tend to have a guard if I am walking around the town if I would otherwise be alone.
Secrets: She has some secrets, but she isn’t going to tell just anybody.
Been reaped at the Reaping?: No, and I am not a career so I do not plan to be.
Personality: She tends to be sort of snobby around the other people in her district, but she has a good heart. She loves animals and wouldn’t harm a fly unless it was life and death situation. When she is around people she has known for a long time, she gets rid of her proper shell and becomes a laid back and amazing person.
Weapon of Choice: She tends not to use weapons, but she has been trained with knives in case an emergency arose.
Pets: She has an adorable toy Pomeranian that she named Pom-Pom.
Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Pomeranian
Looks:
Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 31572210
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Hello there! My name is Altair Alpha, future Gamemaker! Welcome to District 1. One of my favirote(No offense to the other districts besides 4) districts!!(:
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Thank you for your hospitality

OOC: do I just post in the district one forum? sorry I'm a little new. And yes I did read the rules already
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Yeah just post in 1
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 pm

okay! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 pm

No prob.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Weeeellllcommmmee!
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:40 pm

yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emilia Conchiglia~District 1   Emilia Conchiglia~District 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emilia Conchiglia~District 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: News, Polls, Charecter sheets, etc. :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: