The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

(Not sure what this should be called, but its before the reaping)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

(Not sure what this should be called, but its before the reaping) Empty
PostSubject: (Not sure what this should be called, but its before the reaping)   (Not sure what this should be called, but its before the reaping) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:43 pm

I wake up to another day in district one. I change into a white, silk dress with the bust embroidered with precious pink diamonds that my father had made just for me on my sixteenth birthday. Then i walk over to my jewelery box and put on the matching necklace, ring, earrings and bracelet. I put my hair up into a pretty, curly bun and pick up Pom-Pom, my Pomeranian, and put on her collar. I pull on a pair of shoes and walk towards the front door, my father makes me wait for a guard before I leave for my morning walk. As I walk with the guard following me, I continue to look around for someone to talk to, or something to do.
Back to top Go down

(Not sure what this should be called, but its before the reaping)
Page 1 of 1