The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

Dinner at the table of death?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Dinner at the table of death? Empty
PostSubject: Dinner at the table of death?   Dinner at the table of death? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Altair | Gamemaker's Son | Capitol

He wanted for the Trainers and the Stylists along with their tributes joined him and his uncle and father in the dining room. Avox's waited at the side to serve them at the snap of their fingers. Altair ignored them since one of them happened to be a man from his child hood who tried to hurt his mother in a sort of bad way.... he tried not to show emotion as the first tribute to enter was Aubrey. She avoided any eye contact with him and sat as far as she could from him. This hurt his heart painfully but he accepted it as a ending to their "never-ending" relationship.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the table of death?   Dinner at the table of death? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:49 pm

OOF: I'm gunna cryyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs* I am such a romantic!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the table of death?   Dinner at the table of death? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 am

I walked in, looking around. I had finally been able to stop smiling for everyone and had gone to my real feelings-totally bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the table of death?   Dinner at the table of death? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner at the table of death?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: