The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

(Absolutely no idea what to name it)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

(Absolutely no idea what to name it) Empty
PostSubject: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

I stared at the posters of Johanna Mason that were stuck on my wall. By people in my district she was my hero. People outside of my district...no question about it, it would be Katniss. Everyone in 7 were confused about how I got my looks but, that's a different story. I was one of the few people that wanted to be in the reaping. I'm 16, but I've signed up for tesserae many times. A few for necessity, some to stock up, and others just to put my name in the bowl. Everyone agreed I was strange for doing that, but my parents supported me. "Why?" I asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm

I sighed. The reaping was coming soon and I was getting nervous. I purposefully put my name in there, so why should I be worried? I wanted to be in the Games, right? At the moment I wasn't too sure. I was also super-nervous about who would be the male tribute with me.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 pm

OOF: oh, trust me. The QUell will but a twist on that. Whatever you think, it's really... different.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

OOF: Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:49 pm

"Bella," Mom called. "Dinner time!" I groaned. "Coming!" I screamed back. I hauled myself off my bed and gave my hair a quick brush. I nearly stomped out of my room. "So," I said, plopping down on my bed. "What's for dinner?" I looked down at the...thing on my plate. My parents were just about to answer when I stopped them. "Actually, don't tell me," I said, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 pm

OOF: Mysterious dinner... nice
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 pm

OOF: More like mysterious thing. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:34 pm

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Altair | Gamemaker's Son | Capitol

Walking with he peacekeepers, Altair looked at the houses. They were so very different from his luxurious home in the Capitol. The one he shared with his father Gineva. He wore regular clothing but in some of these people would still think him different. Even though he was strongly fit and bright. The way he dressed and walked showed he wasn't from around here and plus the three peacekeepers trailing after him was also a large give away.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 pm

I pushed my food away and went to my room, eating an apple that I'd gotten from a tree. I looked out the window and saw a boy, about my age, who was dressed not-to-crazily, but was guarded by Peacekeepers. I looked out the window, mystified at this strange scene.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 am

"Sir?" he heard a voice from one of the peacekeepers and all together they stopped infront of a well kept house. "Yes?" the peacekeeper avoided Altair's gaze. "Well Mr.Alpha what are we necessarily looking for?" Altair raised an eyebrow and looked around, "Anything really. If you like you don't have to do as my father says. You can go a continue your duties." He looked at all of the peacekeepers. "All of you may leave now." he ordered. The all seemed uncertain of this at first but one look at Altair again and they turned all three going in the same derection. Then he turned and looked around no longer surronded by his guards.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 am

The boy was able to order Peacekeepers around? I was shocked. He must be important because usually Peacekeepers take orders from no one. I couldn't help but keep watching.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 am

He kept looking at all the small houses. His was larger compared to theirs. Almost like a palace. Shaking his head and stood still where he was as he was spotted by a stray dog. Blinking he looked around wondering if his best friend was somewhere near by to save him if the stray dog meant harm.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 pm

I bit my lower lip and yelled to the kitchen, "Mom, I'm gunna go outside and chop some more!" There was a small silence. "Okay, be safe honey!" She yelled back. I ran to the supplies closet and got my sharpest axe. I walked out the door, trying to discreetly look at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Hearing a sharp bark he turned his head over his shoulder as the the small fox-dog named Jekax came skidding down the street barking and chitting like a squirrel. He turned his head and looked at the stray, the stray looked unfocussed and confused. Altair smiled at Jekax and then back at the stray just as Jekax came tumbling into the dog and both left nipping at each other playfully, "Hybrids these days!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I went past him, my axe gleaming in the falling sunlight. As I walked to the forest a ray of sunlight ricocheted off my axe and hit the boy almost right in the eye. I blushed slightly and kept walking. I got to the forest and walked around looking for a good tree to chop. I came in front of a large tree. It was a much bigger one than I was used to but, there's always a first to everything. I slammed my axe to the low trunk of the tree and made a small dent in the bark. I cursed under my breath. I'd always been able to chop a tree one fourth of the way with one blow!
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 am

A girl came out of one of the houses and he turned around as she walked out with a large axe. He raised an eyebrow as the gleam of it damaged his sight and he narrowed his eyes so that little glance didn't hurt. He knew since this was a lumber district they actually HAD access to the woods. Unlike the other districts, and he followed her and heard his hybrid following along.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 am

I thought I heard a twig snap but ignored it. I chopped again and was already half-way through.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:59 am

"Hey?" he said and watched her as she hacked away at that tree with a large axe.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 am

I jumped a little and turned around. It was that boy! "Hey," I said back. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:17 pm

"Hmmmm..." he said as she stopped and he stepped forward, "I never tried using an Axe." was all he said. He didn't answer her question of who he was and what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:16 pm

I rolled my eyes but handed over the sharp object.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:30 pm

He rolled his sleeves back exposing heavily muscled and strong arms. His muscles bunched as he swung the axe and it hit the tree with a sharp whack. He smiled at the nick he made in it and continued to whack away at it.
Back to top Go down
*Bella*

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 am

The boy was obviously strong, but nowhere near ready to start chopping at trees like this. "So," I said, casually leaning aginst a smaller tree. "I don't believe you've introduced yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Absolutely no idea what to name it)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: District 7-
Jump to: