The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

(Absolutely no idea what to name it)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

(Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Altair | Gamemaker's Son | Capitol

"My names Altair Alpha." he said giving away his whole name and he stopped setting the axe on his left shoulder, sweat already coming down the sides of his face.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 pm

My face hardened. "Fancy name. It radiates power, " I said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 pm

"It's because I'am power in the form of a Gamemaker's son." his eyes watched her expression change and he placed the axe down of his shoulder so it touched the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 pm

"Well then, what's a powerful young man like you doing here in lowly District 7?" I asked bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 pm

"Searching." he said the one word simply with a shrug and a mischevious gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 pm

"For the perfect people to kill in your stupid little games?" I spat out angrily. Was it just me or was the sun started to dim?
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

He rolled his eyes annoyed by her already but found this conversation some what amusing, "This will be my first year alongside my dad to be a Gamemaker. And my reason of being here is my business only, but I will say that I'm here to live in the life as a District 7 boy for a day."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 pm

"You're father must be very proud," I said sarcastically. "Watch out!" I said, and gave the tree a final hit. It fell over and made the ground shake. Timber! I thought. "Why'd you follow me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:48 pm

"Yup veryy.." he said with a roll of his eyes and his leaped back just as the tree fell. He felt the tremur of the ground vibrate through out his body and he looked at her, "Suree."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:52 pm

"Sure?" I said, repeating what he said increduously. "That doesn't answer my question," I said, stabbing the ground with the blade of my ax and leaning on the handle casually. "Explain, and take your time, I have as much time as needed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Absolutely no idea what to name it)   (Absolutely no idea what to name it) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Absolutely no idea what to name it)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: District 7-
Jump to: