The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]

Go down 
+2
Altair
Aubrey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey

Aubrey

One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Empty
PostSubject: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:55 am

I raised my head looking up at the young man infront of me and a soft smile came over my features as I stood up and shook Altair's hand. Then he brought me into a hug. He had been coming to this district for as long as I can remember. And we've been friends since the first time he came here with his father. I looked over his shoulder as I stayed in his embrace, I saw the peacekeepers their backs to us as we hugged. I let go of him first and grinned, "Didn't know you were coming.." I sat back down on the ground next to my mothers small garden of tulips.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 am

Altair | Gamemaker's Son | Capitol

He wanted to keep the hug going a little bit more, but knew she didn't probably want that. He crouched down right next to her and leaned on her shoulder watching as she mended the plants, "Well it was pretty unexpected as well... but I wanted to see you. And we have to talk." he felt her head drop to lean against his shoulder and he sighed wishing this were easier.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 pm

OOF: *Sigh* How sweet.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 pm

OOF: Awwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:14 pm

No. Stinking. Spamming. Aubrey, would you like me to delete that?
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:33 am

OOC| Ummmm.... Only if you want to? Lol ^.^

I nodded and stood, wiping my hands on my jeans. I looked over to him as he stood as well and I grabbed his hand, my fingers twining with his and he squezzed my hand. Whatever he had to tell me must be pretty big... I turn and tug him away from behind my house the peacekeepers oblivious to our "escape" as we went to one of the lower houses that was a bit unbalanced and became larger as you went by it. I let go of his hand and stepped onto a crate and leaped for the edge of the house. I stumbled and he appeared under me, ready to catch when he had to. I nodded and pulled myself up. I turned around just as I got up to see him coming up easily unlike me and I smile when he tackled me on the roof of the house. "You big oo-" I didn't complete my sentance as I sat up when he did. Usually he continued the rough play, I guess today just wasn't one of those rough play days? I stood and walked towards him then sat down leaning against him, "So what's so important that you have to tell me up here?" I looked up into his turqouise eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 pm

OOF: It wasn't spam because I was talking about the posts Razz
Back to top Go down
Rilletta

Rilletta

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Let me redefine spam: It's when you aren't included in the topic and post.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm

OOF: Well then you guys are spamming too! Razz take that!
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 pm

She has priority to do that.
Back to top Go down
@Bella

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 am

OOF: U suck. I hate u all except for Aubrey and Altair.
Back to top Go down
Rilletta

Rilletta

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 am

Well, HURTFUL!!! By all, that includes me!!! pale Sad
Back to top Go down
Rilletta

Rilletta

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 am

Neh, I'm over it. You've said worse. Shocked
Back to top Go down
@Bella

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 pm

OOF: So true, but I'm still mad q:<
Back to top Go down
Rilletta

Rilletta

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:54 pm

OOF: Um, I'm gonna back out of this topic and uh...run for the hills. EVERYONE EVACUATE OKLAHOMA IMMEDIATELY!!!
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:56 pm

OOF: WARNING: BELLA IS GOING TO KILL ALL OF OKLAHOMA EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Oi. Guys. Please respect the fact that this is spam free. Don't reply to this.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Altair | Gamemaker's Son | Capitol

He opened his mouth but then closed it, finding the right words for what was going to come out next. Finally he let out a defeated Sigh and said, "Your going to be in the hunger games. I don't know why, but the odds all point to you and another boy. I'm not allowed to say names so I can't tell you but Aubrey I'm so so sorry... I can't change he odds. But if you want we can, you know, leave here and live in the capitol. Just me and you, the catch to it is that your sister Ruby would be chosen in your place..." he looked her straight in the eye and held her closer even though he felt her trembling. "please, make a decision. The one that will make you happiest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]   One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One day after the next, *This topic is before the reaping.* (P, Altair: PM to join.) [Please No Spamming]
Page 1 of 1