The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:49 pm

OOF: yeah...
Back to top Go down
Rill

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

OOC: God, harsh!
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:03 pm

I hate when she goes in vein.... Same goes for me.

IC: "Listen. I'm not calling you a career. I'm calling you richer and better fed. Which you are."
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:06 pm

"I didn't say anything about alliances. All I said was that I had a plan and none of you have a plan so you dont know if it had anything to do with alliances or not. Even if it did, no one would want to team up with me anyways." I sigh and look down at Pom-Pom "But you're right, I am more well fed and well off than you people are, so eat your fill. Goodnight." I stand up and carry Pom-Pom out of the room and down the hall back to our room again, quietly shutting my door behind me.

OOC: of course i'd want to be friends!! haha and its totally okay!
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm

"I have a plan." I say, "and part of its called staying alive."
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:40 pm

I put down Pom pom and sit cross legged on my bed
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:08 pm

"Ugh, now I've lost my appetite!" I say, even though I'd lost it a while back. "And, B-T-W Az, I think I'll use my own plan," I say. "That is, once I figure it out," I mutter under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

"How do you know my name, 7?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

I raise an eyebrow teasingly. "You said it earlier," is all I say.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:23 pm

"I kind of hoped no one would remember it, 7."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:29 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Your memory obviously isn't as good as mine, seeing your still calling me 7 when I introduced myself as Bellatrix earlier, 12," I say.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:30 pm

I smirk. "I know, 7."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:20 pm

I walk up to her. "You know 11, I got a nice li'l ax in my room that has your name written all over it, so please, don't give me a reason to use it," I say menacingly.

Last edited by Bellatrix on Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rill

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm

"Whatever, 8. Oh, and I'm so scared of someone who spends their life throwing pointy things at trees." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

OOF: It's 7 dude, not 8.
IF: "Well, if I were you, I would remember Johanna Mason and how wicked she was with her "pointy thing," I point out.

OOF: Sorry for that pun.

IF: "Besides, we don't throw axes at trees, we hit them repeatedly!" I exclaim. "It's much more fun."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:27 am

Bellatrix wrote:
OOF: It's 7 dude, not 8.
IF: "Well, if I were you, I would remember Johanna Mason and how wicked she was with her "pointy thing," I point out.

OOF: Sorry for that pun.

IF: "Besides, we don't throw axes at trees, we hit them repeatedly!" I exclaim. "It's much more fun."

OMIGOSH! Dude. You were calling me twelve, so I called you eight on purpose.

I snort.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:55 am

"If I were you I wouldn't make Az mad. If shes mad than I'm mad, and you don't want to see us angry." I smile sweetly.
Back to top Go down
WzrdOfAz

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:13 am

"Yeah," I say smirking. "That's true. There was once this guy who was really rude.... and her almost lost an eye."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:22 am

All of the sudden, the train goes dark as we enter a tunnel. "Tributes, please locate your district cars. Our Shining Capitol is up through the tunnel." I grin. "Let's go Lexi!" I exclaim, and run through the cars 'till we get to ours. Since we're eleven, we're second to last. I run back and begin to smile, showing my 'Appreciation'. I will make an impression!
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:49 am

She grins as she walks to her cabin. She knew she had what it took to win this- Strength, Feistiness, Beauty.... And... Denver, that a**. He was strong, at least. She could win this.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:15 pm

I smile as I enter 11's car. If I wasn't going to win I at least wanted to make an impression. I looked out the window and couldn't help but gasp."Az, look we're here." Ive seen the capital on my family's old T.V but ive never seen something like this before.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm

I put on a smile as I wave at all the Capitol people.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Having already been in my car, I quickly scramble over to the window with Pom-Pom. I smile and wave at the people as the train slows. As the faces of the people become more sharp in my vision, I pick out a few that I recognize at people my father had worked with. This one person I see, ordered a very large custom diamond for a mistress... I remembered that he looked just as pig-ish as he'd acted, which is why I could pick him out of the group.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

I walked over to the window and put on my most dazzling smile, which made me a lot more likeable. People were screaming all over the crowd, cheering for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: