The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

I quickly study the girl fair hight, polite, and well dressed shes probably from 1."I'm from 11"
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm

I nod and think. She probably doesn't eat much and what she does eat is probably not the best for her. "I come from district one. My father makes the diamonds for the capital"
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm

"So your name is..." I ask
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 pm

"My name is Emilia Conchiglia. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 pm

"Lexi Davis." I say politely
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 pm

I nod at her. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

I fake-stick my finger down my throat. "Yo, Altair, can you tell us what the arena might be like, just for a li'l heads-up?" I asked, hitting the table in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 am

"Yeah, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 am

"Hmmm... usually I'm not allowed. But I seem to like this group of tributes and plus.." his eyes flashed towards Aubrey for a moment before he took a deep sigh and leaned back in his chair. "Get ready to meet with the lost ruins of was once her before us." he shook his head. "It's suppose to be lined with horrible surprised inside and some twists but uhh yeah. Thats why he have the new rule this year to add an extra tribute."
Back to top Go down
@Bella

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 am

"Yes!" I say pumping my fist. "Something old!"
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 pm

I turn to the excited tribute and frown at her slightly. "How on Earth can you be so excited about this? We're going to die!" I look away from her. "You obviously haven't come to terms with your own demise yet.
Back to top Go down
@Bella

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 pm

I roll my eyes. "I have many reasons for being excited about the Games," I say. I start to list them off.
"One: There's no one left in life that cares about me, and vice versa, so I don't care if I die, and actually kinda welcome it,
Two: I get to kill-or at least injure- other people,
and 3:" I pause to think what number 3 would be.
"3: We can watch the tapes from older Games to know the arena better!" I finish.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:59 pm

"sorry Emilia, but Bellatrix is right, and one of us is going to live so just respect the fact that most of us are going to die. but i especially like reason number two..... no offence to you guys, i'm a messed up child what can i say?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"Same with me," I said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 pm

"Well, my father had promised me that I would never be in the games. That the designated person would always offer to go up, but no one went up this time. My father is going to make them pay for my death."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

"You're father sounds like a slightly unreasonable man, making promises he can't keep," I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 pm

"How would you know that he can not keep such a promise? Most of the time someone offers to go and no one is forced. My father said that he would make sure that a girl always offered to go during the years I was in the running for the games."
Back to top Go down
@Bella

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 am

"Um, hello? He's already broken his promise. No one's volunteered for you!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:25 pm

"Everybody just SHUT UP!" I yell " it doesn't matter, no matter who would volunteer you'll still be here."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:52 pm

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Well, now we know who gets annoyed easily," I comment coldly.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 pm

I get out of my chair "I just wanted you guys as allies but i can see that ti won work so ill just go alone." I walk to my room and notice that I had a knife in my hand. I through it across my room. As it hits the wall I start to cry in my pillow.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 pm

I rolled my eyes. That was why I worked alone. "Later losers," I say to the remaining people. I then get up from the table, promptly kicking my chair over, and walk to my room where I practice throwing my ax up in the air and trying to catch it on the handle, not the blade...even though I do that a few times.
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 pm

"So, are we the only ones that don't have anger issues?" I smiled and looked at the girl from 1, along with the other tributes. I knew the comment would come back to bite me later, but I didn't care. "By the way, I'm Riely Hindrix, I didn't see you when I first introduced myself." I added to the girl from one, Emilia, I think her name was.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:59 pm

I pushed myself from the table. "I've had it. With all of you! And Emillia-- YOUR A CAREER! You actually have a chance." I follow Lexi, walk in, remove the knife from the wall. Walk over to her sobbing body. "I know. The girl from seven... I know. They're terrible. Like..." I know I can't finish my sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:22 pm

I stop crying, I didn't even know why I thought these people would even be the least bit nice."I know," I tell her "but we will bring home a victor for eleven we cant loose." I sounded motivated but I really wasn't."we have to do it for our families" I say softer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: