The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

On the way to the Capital Empty
PostSubject: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

I woke up in he train to the capital. "Oh yeah I was reaped in the reaping, that's just great " I think. I get out of bed and sit down for breakfast Az on my right and John on my right. I freeze and look at John he was my second best friend he just nods.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 pm

OOC| This is for all the kids that were silected in the reaping right? If so then let them all witness one Capitol boy enter the seen >=)

Dressed in a tux, he took off the over coat as he walked into the train carts area and handed it off to a Avox. "So... I guess it's up to me to announce that it's time to eat." he grinned. His dad would be happy to know that Altair had guessed right on who was chosen. He sought out each one and managed to meet them before the reaping, and the chances were that he guessed correctly on who was going to win.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 pm

I had spent the night crying and my eyes were red, but thankfully I was good with the makeup here and was able to make it look like I was happy...or at least not sad. "Morning fellow victims," I said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Altair | Gamemaker's Son | Capitol

He went to the main train cart where they were located at and he walked through the sliding door as it opened automaticlly. It closed shut behind him and he noticed there was another entrance. This must have been for the Trainers and Sponsers door. He looked at all the kids, only meeting half of them the other half didn't know who he was, "Welcome district kids."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 pm

OOF: Am I with my other district Reaping Victims or with all the tribs?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 pm

I stare at Altair. Of corse he was going to be here hes a gamemakers son. Could this day get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 pm

To them he probably seemed as if he were out to get them, he took a seat at the table. "Well umm... most of you. Each of you have met me. I've been to all of your districts and am not especially happy to see you here. But I guess it is well to see you all one last time eh?" he tried to joke, but by their silence he could tell that he failed miserably. "Anyhow, I'll be there with each of you along side your Stylists to watch your development in the games. And I have been given the go ahead to be a Sponser as well. And sadly I will be the only actual Sponsor you meet, all other Sponsers shall remain anonymous to you all except for your trainers."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:25 pm

I stare down at my food "that is if we get any sponsers." I mumble
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 pm

"Oh I can help with that," he grinned, "I'm quite the persuasive young boy if you ask my uncle!" he laughed. Altair's uncle was Osirius and he was one of the passengers on this train watching over Altair. He would be here soon, all midnight purple eyed with electric white hair. Sadly his uncle thought freckles were the new IN and has a spread of them over the bridge of his nose along with golden eye lashes and lips. "You'll meet Uncle Osirius soon. He's not a gamemaker but he helps... somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:29 pm

I remembered the boy from the forest and smiled, holding to the memory... knowing it may be one of my last.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 am

I stared at my food and remembered how I used to struggle to get the first meal of the day."I'm not hungry" i said as I got up and left.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 pm

I grabbed my plate, and followed Lexi as I made mental notes for allies. The older girl from 4. The one who looked somewhat happy from 7. Lexi. And then... There was him. My old... i don't even know. We used to split hunting rations. I thought he was dead. I walked to Lexi's room. I opened the door. "You have to eat something, you'll lose it in the games." I said.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm

"And is that really so bad?" I sigh
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 pm

I sigh. "Lex, EAT." A shove some stew into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 pm

After I swallow/gag I look up at Az "so who do you want as allies?"
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 pm

I think about it. "Maybe you... but that could be risky. The oldest girl from 4? The one who looked somewhat happy from 7? The blonde with blue eyes, about my size... we used to... know each other, feed each others families. I thought... I thought he was dead."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm

I stare at the food and act stubborn while I listen to the other tributes and Altair Alpha. "Lex,ceat" I hear one of the girls from 11 say. So that girl's name-or at least nickname-is Lex...Lexi? Alexandra? I mused to myself. "Well!" I announced loudly. "Why don't we introduce ourselves so we don't all feel completely out-of-the-loop?" I asked, while discreetly pushing my food away and trying to get a pastry.
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm

I know I'm late when I walk in and find everyone introducing themselves, "um, Riely Hindrix, District 12." I say making my way to the first avalable seat I see. When I see who I'm by I'm shocked, it's the boy, from the capitol, I think, " You?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yes, yes" I say impaitently. "It's the Amazing Altair Alpha, son of the Gamemaker, etc. I'm Bellatrix Aden. District 7."
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

"Glad to know who I'll be killing." I say sitting down and picking up a roll.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

"Well. Feisty." I had walked back into the room. "Az. Azalea. Like... The flower." They look at me, ranging from, Dainty little flower to, What? "The poisonous flower."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 pm

"Wow Az..." I said coming after her "Hey I'm Lexi Davis you guys can call me Lex."
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well, Lex, Az, Bellatrix, ...anyone else who would like us to know your name before we're all killing each other?" I ask sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 pm

"This is my volunteer," I say, putting my hands on Malva. "District 7, of course. Her name means delicate and slender, which totally fits her, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm

"Yes, it does." I smile at the girl named Malva." And I'm guessing that I'm the only one who didn't get a voulenteer...lucky me." I roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: