The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

On the way to the Capital - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm

oookayyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 pm

http://avengersrpg.forumotion.com/ sersly ppls, join. and reply.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm

OOF: Anyhoo, people, RP

IF: After what felt like another millennium my hair was twisted-slash-braided to perfection, colored green, and glitterfied. (And no, that's sadly not a real word) Little fake butterflies and ants were kind of stuck in there. I stepped into my shoes and felt chariot-ride ready.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm

i step into my long dress that is made of real Azalea petals, and take a frock that resembles pea-pods. She made sure my hair was okay and tucked an Azalea into it. I couldn't wait to see Lexi.

OCC|| MY HAIR:
On the way to the Capital - Page 10 Tumblr_lnxsv4vizd1qh49czo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: