The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 pm

OOF: Doesn't deserve your attention? I'm pickled. Mad
IF: "I'm amazed someone as stupid as you are can figure out how to make a plan!" I say with mock surprise. "I mean, doesn't the Capitol literally make a schedule for everything you do and how you do it?" Annoyance and anger welled up inside of me. "You all are such perps!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm

"Just because I had a scedule doesn't mean that I would stick to it. I'm smarter than I look, and my plan will work. it is all based on the most basic level of human behavior... even more basic than survival. And no I will not tell you my plan."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 pm

I swallowed.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:50 am

I smile sweetly because my plan probably was'nt what they thought.
Back to top Go down
@Bella

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:02 am

"Well excuse me for mistaking you for the fake idiotic type because you obviously aren't," I say, as fake sweetly as Emilia's smile...but like, times 50.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:59 pm

I roll my eyes at her. "Just because I am proper and not animalistic like some other people, doesn't mean that I am fake." I turn to the girl and glare at her, but only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:47 pm

I yell over everyone arguing, "DO YOU REALIZE THAT THERE ARE 24 OF US AND ONLY ONE COMES OUT ALIVE!?!?!" I sigh and say more softly, "Well, do you? Do you realize that we'll have to live with the fact of killing friends if we do come out? 1 out of 24 survives, some of that 24 isn't even here now. We don't know what all we're up aginst, how can we. Even if we knew everyone and everything about them, there's still the arena. A point of no return."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm

OOF: I thought u thought we were all coming out alive...
IF: "I don't care who dies and who wins, as long as they win fairly, no funny tricks!" I exclaim. "Oh, can't wait to see how you do in the Training Center though," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:57 pm

"Do you think that I don't know that I might have to kill my best friend?!?" I glare at her. "And besides, ill probably end up killing myself just to end the tourture." I look at everyone at the table."I'm really not looking forward to coming home after this."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm

I look at her. "And how's that my problem?" I ask. "I'm just trying not to get too attached to any of you perps."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:04 pm

OOF: we MIGHT come back unharmed......

IF: "oh don't worry I can make people hats me aim seconded." I smile evilly
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:06 pm

OOF: I don't care. Bellatrix just is one of those "tough-nut-to-crack" people.....kinda like me IRL
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

OOF/C: I think we will, my charracter doesn't.

IF/C: " Look, I simply mean that no matter how hard we try, there's no way of knowing what to expect."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:10 pm

OOF: Oh-kay.
IF: "I agree completely," I say, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:11 pm

"Listen Emillia. You make diamonds and frolic around in nice clothes. We harvest until our hands bleed. You're the one calling us Animals when we're the ones with Sympathy."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:15 pm

"I don't know about sympathy, but I agree with everything else. Except, I don't harvest, I CHOP DOWN HUGE-EFFING- TREES!" I said, almost yelling the last part.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

"Yeah... we have to harvest cotton... It hurts." I whisper to Bellatrix, "Lexi and I hunt illegally."
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

"I dont make the diamonds, the workers do. And I certantly don't frolic, it's childish. And the Animal comment is driected at those who were yelling at me just because they weren't born into my type of family. You don't even know me, just how people see my district as a whole." I see Pom-Pom walk in so I stand and pick her up before sitting back down at my seat
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:07 pm

I scoff at her. "I'm sure it really hurts," I say earnestly to Azalea. "But really," I say, turning to Emilia. "You must excuse all of us savages and our stereotypes, we immediately think of you guys from District 1, 2, and 4 as "special" people considering 100% of the other Careers that won in the past are completely...hmm" I pause for a moment, fake-thinking. "Oh, I remember, PSYCHO!!"
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:16 pm

"Yeah, They always torture their 'Victims' and taunt the weak ones."
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:28 pm

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not a career! and I am certantly not heartless!" I rub Pom-Pom's neck a bit "I don't tourture anyone, or taunt them. If anything I'm the one being tourtured here. You all decide to gang up on me..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm

"Oh please, I thought we already made it VERY clear that there will be no alliances." I say to Emilia
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

"Yeah!" I say. "And you obviously aren't from any district because no one would act as wimpy as you!"
OOF: Dude, this is my character talking, not me, so when OOC can we b friends?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

OOF: yeah I would never be this mean
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:00 pm

OOF: I would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: