The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I roll my eyes at the girl calling me a career. I yell at her as she walks away; "I am not a career!" I turn to the girl, Riley. "Yes apparently we are the only ones here who can control ourselves. It is nice to meet you Riley, my name is Emilia." I nod my head at her and smile politely.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:35 pm

"Yes. We'll win... We'll win for each other. We'll come out alive, one of us, and get to go to the Victor's Village, Feed our district..." It sickens me to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I walk out and yell down the hall, "Well, all I'm saying is that you're fed... You should be happy. And you weren't reaped with your best friend!"
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"I am going to die. And I dont have a best friend to be reaped with. How can that make me happy? And I believe that you are fed now am I right?" I motion to the food on the table. "It is for us all."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 am

"She ment on a daily basis, and I can see why you have no friends." I say coldly
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 am

"The capitol loves your district, You're wearing... the most beautiful dress, and your pretty enough to have sponsor off your looks." I say explaining. "And you call Riley controlled when she's looking at us all like a meal!"
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:02 pm

"I know, but that doesn't mean that I have any more of a chance than you do. I've had no training at all so we're on the same level in the games. And just because I'm pretty doesnt mean that I'll get sponsors."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, you just won't understand."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I wait on my pillow but am just to fed up to stay still. People are so dumb sometimes! I think. I stomp the kitchen and here Emilia try to protest being a career. I wave my fist threateningly. "I would watch out when your in the arena!!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:09 pm

I half turn to her because she didnt deserve all of my attention. "you shouldn't aim to be making enemies who will kill you eventually" I turn around again
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 pm

"Yep, she's a career, she's treating other tributes like a meal." I mumble so only Lexi can hear.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:05 pm

I nod in agreement.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:12 pm

"I am NOT a career! The career from my district didn't volunteer, so now I'm stuck here!" How can they be such savages?! "But I will win this. I already have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

"Oh how great for you. Rolling Eyes "
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 pm

"I know it is great. I'll survive if it works."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 pm

"A career is what the poorer districts consider a tribute from 1,2 or 4. So don't think we're taking it out on you. We're just jealous because we can't count your ribs." I said, then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm

I shake my head, "Good news for the Capitol, I'm not seeing any alliences forming. They'll be truly delighted." I say softly. I look back to Emillia, "Well it will be a delight knowing you for a week."
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:50 pm

I decide to ignore the girl and her comment about seeing ribs because i found it absurd. "Yes, it will have been nice knowing you as well."
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 pm

OOF: well it's true in the books it says 1, 2, and 4 get fed more.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:59 pm

OOC: Yes ik, but she isn't a career because she wasn't trained... shes just the equivalent of a normal person
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

OOC: I know =) Azalea's just mad cause she's with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:16 pm

OOC: that really does suck haha
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 pm

OOF: Haha yeah I would be cranky too if I was reaped with my bestie
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 pm

OOF/C: Well, I have an odd suspision that we'll all make it out alive...so STOP SPAMMING!!! please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 pm

OOF: Haha okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: