The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

Where anything can happen! Create a character, discuss the books, or make alternate endings for the books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Hunger Games movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Members of the Site, the Hunger Games Reaping is coming soon!!! The Gamemakers have made something VERY interesting for the Quarter Quell!!! PM admins to ask to be in the games!
The day of the Reaping shall be April 11th. Be prepared! May the odds EVER be in your favor! And beware: The Quarter Quell will be... Intresting!

On the way to the Capital

Go down 
+5
Riely*
Azalea
Bellatrix
Altair
Lexi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:16 pm

I smiled at Az."let the games begin."
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:26 pm

I look out my district's car's window smiling, waving. It makes me look much better than I feel. I'll make an impression, unless there's a coal miner's suit involved as there has been so many times. But, I'm likeable enuff, so I probably won't be the first to die at least. Besides, I know what my plan is.
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 75th annual Hunger Games" I whisper to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:35 pm

OOF: Dude, 75th?

IF: I kept waving until my arm nearly fell off and kept smiling till my face muscles were nearly stuck like that until the we went under a tunnel, away from the multi-colored crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:43 pm

OOD: here we are with the whole Katniss wanna be thing
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm

OOF: How am I a KATNISS WANNABE? AND FYI THERE'S NO SPACE BETWEEN WANNA AND BE!!
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:50 pm

OOF: I WASNT TALKING TO YOU BELLA. I WAS TALKING TO RIELY!!!!! AND I KNOW THERE ISNT A SPACE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS!!!!! IT WAS A FREAKIN TYPO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:40 pm

OOF: Geez, say it then.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:30 pm

You screamed first. :/
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:03 pm

OOF/C: It's the Quarter Quell, I was only guessing that it would be the 75th Hunger Games. I can change it if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:11 pm

OOF: More like the 100th, and sersly, have u read Catching Fire? In Catching Fire it's the 75th. -,..,-
Back to top Go down
EmiliaConchiglia

EmiliaConchiglia

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:42 pm

OOC: ... and it wouldn't be the 100th because they end after Mocking Jay haha just saying!
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:46 pm

this is an alternate ending...
Back to top Go down
Riely*

Riely*

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:53 pm

OOF/C: I agree with Az, I thought this was an alternate ending....I thought I read somewhere that it was the 75th...
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Oh, LOL it's fine... Just say something about a quarter quell and let's not go into detail XD
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:28 am

OOF: I'm sorry to all those I offended.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:19 pm

OOF: no prob.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

I pass through the crowds as I get off.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

I flip my hair back over my shoulder, while still grinning wildly at all the Capitol citizens. I shake peoples' hands and blow kisses at them, generally doing the opposite of what I actually am.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Bump, someone needs to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:56 pm

I keep pace with Az while I continually flip my hair and wave to the crowd. Sprinkle led us into the building and into our suite (is that what it is? I forgot) I sit down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Right now it's the remake center.

I look around, and all of the sudden I'm ushered to a room and meet my prep team.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

I sighed as I got up."so" I said to Vibia my hair stylest."what's the costume going to be like this year?" She smiled "you can find that out once Valeria gets here."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm

My smile drops to a soft smirk as I meet my extremely peppy prep teem. A woman with bright, super-intense blue walks up to me. "That's Fabio, Oribel, and I am Verda!" Verda said enthusiastically, while pointing a long-of course- blue nail at a tan man (OOF: lol for the rhyme!) with fluffy-almost an afro-green hair, and a young woman with a vibrant purple, fashionably frizzy bun. "So, what's it gunna be?" I asked them. "Well," Started Oribel. "We need to check if you need an all-over wax, your eyebrows are quite lovely though, you seem completely free of facial hair, but we need to something about your head hair, blah, blah, blah." She said while examining me. She, of course, didn't actually say 'blah, blah, blah' but that was about where I started to tune her out, and let them do whatever. They handed me a wafer-thin, blue, hospital-like gown for me to change into to start the process. Operation Makeover Lumberjack begins, I thought ruefully.
Back to top Go down
Azalea
Admin
Azalea

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:43 pm

I watch them wax me, pull me this way and that, soak me, blah blah bllah. The rub me down in a thin lotion that stings at first but then soothes. Then I stand awkwardly, stark naked as they pluck extra hairs. Then They leave as my stylist walks in. She has green eyes, auburn hair, and tan and freckled skin. "You look familiar," I blurt out. "Yes, I'm related to an Avox named Lavina. Knew Katniss Everdeen. And the Fouth to last girl in the 74th Hunger Games. I'm sorry You're here. I'm Avina." She says, extending her hand. I take it. She walks around, taking me in. "Put your robe on." She says, and I do as she walks out. "So. Azalea means Poisonous Flower, eh?" She says. "I put that on the Brochure thingy. It'll explain a lot." I nod. "Okay.... So, am I in Overalls?" She says, "No. You'll be... You'll be my poisonous bloom. Sure, I'll adorn you with Wheat and Tomatoes... But Overalls aren't something people remember." She smiles at me.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:08 pm

OOF: Maybe you should carry a basket of wheat on your head the like african mothers do. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bellatrix on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to the Capital   On the way to the Capital - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to the Capital
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Panem :: The Capitol-
Jump to: